Ride down grade 3 rapids!
Barron River Half Day White Water Rafting Highlights
Get up to 10% cash back per person when you book with us
2 hours of white water rafting on the Barron River (up to grade 3 rapids)
Scenic rafting and rainforest adventure in Barron Gorge National Park
Return transfers from/to accommodation in Cairns or Northern Beaches. Port Douglas is an additional $20 per person
All tuition and safety equipment
Professional and certified river guides
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Barron River Half Day White Water Rafting
- Wear a swimsuit under your clothes
- Bring a large towel
- Bring enough money for souvenirs and snacks
- Leave all jewellery and valuables at your accommodation
- Bring a change of clothes
- Bring water-resistant sunscreen
- Bring $5 for shoe hire OR bring Secure Footwear – lace up shoes or reef sandals that will get wet (we realise that you are on holiday and might not want your shoes wet)
Minimum age to participate is 12 years.
Reviews for Barron River Half Day White Water Rafting
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.