Explore the beauty of Whitsunday Islands on this 2 Day 2 Night journey on Avatar - the only Trimaran in the Islands!
Avatar: 2-Night Whitsunday Islands Sailing Adventure Highlights
Get up to 10% cash back per person when you book with us
2-day sailing trip around the islands of the Whitsundays onboard Avatar, the region's only Trimaran
2 nights accommodation onboard in either a multi-share cabin or private double cabin, with shared facilities
All main meals, freshly prepared onboard
Use of all fresh linen in the cabins
Use of snorkel gear & stinger suits to discover the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef
Fun & friendly crew
All local fees including Marine Park fees
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Avatar: 2-Night Whitsunday Islands Sailing Adventure
In a small soft bag (enviro safe), we suggest that you bring the following:
- Travel voucher from your booking agent
- Light Clothing / Warm clothing in cooler months (May–September)
- Sunscreen (30+ highly recommended)
- Bath towel and beach towel
- Insect repellent
- Favourite music
- Alcohol (no glass please) NO MORE THAN 24 cans of beer OR 4ltrs cask wine OR 1 litre spirits
- Your favourite snacks
- Glass bottles or red wine.
- Sleeping bags or pillows.
- Passport or important travel documents
- Shampoo or conditioner (for environmental purposes)
- Plastic Bags (They kill our wildlife and smother the coral)
If you are not sure whether or not you may suffer from travel sickness, it's suggested to take travel sickness tablets. The trained crew will assist as much as possible in making you comfortable but they are not allowed to provide you with any medication.
Reviews for Avatar: 2-Night Whitsunday Islands Sailing Adventure
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.